INICIO / RIMD / Miembros / Miembros individuales
Veronica Padilla Morales
2010-2011: MA in Global Migration, London City University.
- Global Migration
- Forced Migration
- Human Rights
- Religion, Identity and Migration. The role of the Christian church among Chinese students in London.
2005-2006: Course in Chinese Language, Renmin University of China. One-year Mandarin Chinese studies at one of China’s top universities.
2003-2005: BA East-Asian Studies (Licenciatura) Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Relevant Modules:
- Mandarin Chinese
- East-Asia International Politics
- Chinese Society and History
1999-2002: BA Tourism Studies (Diplomatura), Universitat de Girona.
2006- Present: Tutor and Assistant Teacher at East-Asian Studies Department, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC).
- Administrative support to 100 students in East-Asian Studies Undergraduate and Masters’ degrees.
- Maintain a tutorial blackboard site and Blog.
- Prepare essay topics and study guide for the Chinese people around the world‘s module.
- Write emails introducing on-line lectures and giving feedback to students on coursework assessment.
2007-2010: Socioeducational and mediator agent. Santa Coloma de Gramenet’s Council.
- Revitalized the Chinese Community work within the Mediator’s Team.
- Launched a project in High Schools in partnership with the Social Services.
- Mediated on neighbouring conflicts.
- Researched community organizations.
- Strengthened contact with community and government organizations.
2007-2010: Mediator, Chinese books section. Public library, Santa Coloma de Gramenet.
- Facilitated access to Public library services to Chinese immigrants.
- Organized activities for Chinese children.
- Translated new arrival books’ information from Chinese into Catalan/Spanish.
- Spanish: Mother tongue
- Catalan: Bilingual
- English: Fluent
- Mandarin Chinese: Fluent
- French: Basic
Very good Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
Summer 2007: Scholarship from the “Spanish agency for International Cooperation and Development” (AECID) Summer-course in Chinese Language at Nanjing University (Jiangsu Province, China).
2005-2006: Chinese Government Scholarship One-year course in Chinese Language at Renmin University of China (Beijing).
2011- Present: Volunteer for Sydenham (Lewisham) Citizen’s Advice Bureau as a Receptionist and Spanish and Mandarin Chinese interpreter.
Red Internacional de Migración y Desarrollo
Mapa del sitio | Contáctenos